The National Union of Students is an organisation that helps champion education and campaigns for improvement in the education system.
The National Union of Students asked us to create a multichannel, national awareness campaign about the government’s planned closure of 4 out of every 10 further education colleges across the country.
Using typography and photography I aimed to illustrate the impact of these closures on the bright futures of young people.This project was created at Spencer du Bois.
My role on the project
- Coming up with the campaign concept.
- Developing the visual style and language.
- Creating initial artwork for the billboard.
- Adapting campaign graphic to digital (for NUS website and social media).
- Creating concepts for additional campaign print materials.