Swiss Netball are the national netball in Switzerland. They wanted a fresh and exciting brand that reflected both the sport and their community spanning the whole country (and 3 language regions).
Whilst in my final year of university I was approached by Swiss Netball to create a dynamic brand for them. I created the initial concepts as my final major project, with the rest of the brand development, kit design and website development being created as a freelance work alongside my full time work at Spencer DuBois.
My role on the project
- Working directly with the client both in day to day liaising with their marketing team as well as doing formal concept presentations to the board.
- Creating the logo and visual brand system.
- Designing the kit and liaising with printers to get it manufactured.
- Designing their website and working with a web coder to fully develop it.
- Designing and implementing the brand across different materials.